Weight-Loss Surgery from the TMC Bariatric Center
Benson Hospital is partnering with Tucson Medical Center to offer a safe and effective weight-loss program with both surgical and non-surgical options. Appointments available through Telemedicine at Benson Hospital. We know everyone faces unique challenges to achieving a weight-loss goal. Let our team of medical professionals help you choose the path that’s right for you.
The TMC Bariatric Center, a comprehensive center accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, guides you every step of the way on your weight-loss journey:
• Pre-surgery counseling and evaluations
• Post-op care that includes nutritional counseling
• Psychological support
• Instruction on incorporating exercises into your lifestyle
• Discussion groups where you can build relationships with others who have had bariatric surgery at TMC
• Some services may be covered by insurance.
Our registered dietitians will work with you to create a personalized plan you can live with, so you can lose weight and keep it off. For more information visit our Nutrition Services.
For more details, please contact Jason Zibart, (520) 720-6613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.