The Benson Hospital offers a wide variety of Outpatient Services. Outpatient services continue to grow to fit the needs of the community and allow you to receive care close to home. Our staff coordinates care with your physician to provide comprehensive and compassionate care.
Our Outpatient Nursing Services include all of the following:
- Infusions of speciality medications
- Blood Product Transfusion
- Catheter Care
- Wound Care Management
- Bladder Irrigation
- Allergy Shots
- Free Blood Pressure Checks
We can supplement care provided by your specialist:
- providing hydration during chemotherapy
- Medication for Osteoarthritis
- Speciality medications for Muscular Dystrophy, Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Assist your Renal Specialist treat anemia
- Provide IV Antibiotics
Prescription required for Outpatient Services. For more information call, 520-720-6584.