Benson Hospital has open visiting hours, however, this is at the discretion of the nursing staff. For the safety of our staff and patients, visitors should not have any signs or symptoms of infectious diseases. The nurse may need to ask visitors to leave for a number of reasons, including to:
- administer medical treatment
- allow a patient to get rest
- provide a quiet atmosphere for a roommate
- remove loud or disruptive visitors.
Visitors should be reminded:
- No smoking within hospital or campus grounds
- Minors must be supervised by an adult visitor at all times