Patient Portal Support
How do I enroll in Patient Portal? Enrollment is available when you register for your next outpatient appointment, inpatient admission, and Emergency Department visit or by calling (520) 720-6522. Admitting staff will ask if you would like to provide your email address during registration. After you have received your invitation on your email and you have registered and setup a password, you can access the Patient Portal by clicking this button:
How Do I Sign Into YourCareCommunity
- Enter your user ID in the Email or Mobile field
- Enter your password in the Password field
- Select Sign In. The Security Question screen displays.
- Enter your security question answer in the Answer field
- Select Submit
NOTE: Users are offered a second level of security through the security question feature. The security question and its answer are provided by you during the Registering as a First Time User process.
How Do I Get A New Password
- Select Forgot Password? The Forgot Password page displays.
- Enter your user ID in the E-Mail or Mobile Phone field
- Select Forgot Password?
- You are returned to the Sign in page while instructions for your new password are sent to your email address and/or SMS. Follow the directions to access your new password information.
NOTE: Contact your provider or administrator for user ID information. Select Cancel to back out of the Forgot Password screen.
How Do I Unlock a Locked User Accounts
- A user account is locked for a set number of minutes after a specified number of failed logins by the same user in succession are reached.
- This security feature is a deterrent, yet allow users with the appropriate security clearance to access the account at a later time without requiring them to contact customer support.
- To unlock a locked user account
- Wait the allotted amount of time and sign in with the correct user ID and password.
NOTE: Contact your provider (520) 720-6522 if you are unable to unlock your account.